So you don’t want to brave the crowds to be in the 70 mile wide path of the full eclipse? But you do want to enjoy at least a 96% totality eclipse? Then come join us in Bear Lake.
What do you need to know about view thing eclipse in Bear Lake?
Date: August 21, 2017
Eclipse Starts: 10:15am
Max Eclipse: 11:34am
Eclipse Ends: 1:00pm
96% Eclipse Totality
Are there any viewing parties going on?
Yes! We will update this list as we hear of more.
- Cody’s Gastro Garage Eclipse Party (first 200 people get eclipse glasses)
- More coming soon…
What can we do in Bear Lake after the eclipse?
- Beat the record at the Bear Lake Escape Room
- Try Fly Dive Hyrdo Flight in a Superman outfit with BearLakeFun.com
- Tour the Paris Tabernacle
- “Hide under a rock” in case the world ends by visiting the Minnetonka Cave
- Try Stand Up Paddleboarding with Bear Lake Rentals
- Have 9 tries at hitting a “hole in one” at the Bear Lake Golf course (or Bear Lake West Golf course)
- Build a sandcastle on the beach (Best Bear Lake Beaches in 2017)
- Devour some “cheese doodles” from Summit Inn Pizza
- Compliment your cheese doodles with a raspberry shake from a shake stand (we like Chevron’s the best)