If you want to enjoy the lakefront day and night without sacrificing comfort, then Spinnaker Point is the perfect destination. This 6-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom lakefront home is as close to Bear Lake’s pristine turquoise water as you can get, but it takes you there in quality accommodations that won’t leave you wanting more. Enjoy fine finishes, elegant decor, a spacious back deck, and a lovely yard, all within close proximity to Bear Lake’s finest attractions. When you’re not soaking in the sun or cooling off in clear blue water, take a walk into town for some shopping, or treat yourself to one of Bear Lake’s famous raspberry milkshakes. When you’re ready to do some boating, the State Park Marina is just down the road. Make your ideal Bear Lake vacation a reality, and book Spinnaker Point today.
Sleeps 30 people (30 max),
Parking for up to 8 vehicles,
6 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 2 levels,
4,000 square feet
Cabin Amenities and Features:
- Lakefront location (depending on lake level, it’s 25 – 250 yards to the water)
- Close to Bear Lake Blvd (Highway 89)
- Large deck with beautiful view of the lake
- Master bedroom with corner jetted tub
- Beautiful landscaped yard with mature trees
- Theater room with 100″ projection screen (This is also the 6th bedroom)
- WiFi Internet available
- Two 32″ LCD TV’s with Dish HDTV
- Blu-ray players
- Fully equipped kitchen (dishes, cookware, stove, microwave, fridge, dishwasher)
- Washer and dryer
- BBQ propane grill
- Central Heating and Air Conditioning
- Paved bike path close by
- Cabin is waterfront but is also close to the marina and public beaches
- 2 Gas fireplaces
- Outdoor fire pit
- Bed linens and towels included
Bedroom Sleeping Arrangements:
- Bedroom #1, Level 1 – 1 queen and 1 twin-over-twin bunk
- Bedroom #2, Level 1 – 1 queen and 1 twin-over-twin bunk
- Bedroom #3, Level 2 – 1 king and 1 hide a bed couch
- Bedroom #4, Level 2 – 1 queen and 1 full-over-full bunk
- Bedroom #5, Level 2 – 1 twin bed with 1 twin trundle
- Bedroom #6/Theater room, Level 2 – 2 full size hide a bed couches
- Living Room, Level 1 – 2 hide-a-bed couches
- Loft, Level 2 – 1 hide-a-bed couch
- Plus 2 twin cots
- Distance to Beach- Garden City Beach Access- 0.5 miles
- Time to Beach- 2 minutes
- Distance to Restaurant- Cafe Sabor- 0.5 miles
- Time to Restaurant- 3 minutes
- Distance to Golf Course- Bear Lake Golf Course- 5.2 miles
- Time to Golf Course- 12 minutes
- Distance to Minnetonka cave- 16.9 miles
- Time to Minnetonka cave- 34 minutes
- Distance to Beaver Mountain Ski Resort- 13.0 miles
- Time to Beaver Mountain Ski Resort- 20 minutes
- Distance to Lakeview Market- 0.4 miles
- Time to Lakeview Market- 1 minute
Why Choose This Property:
- Affordable Rates: We offer competitive rates and more value.
- 24/7 Assistance: During your stay, you are able to reach someone 24/7, and we are nearby if you need assistance.
- Knowledgeable Staff: Ask us anything! We live in Bear Lake year-round and can answer specific questions about the area to help you get the most out of your stay.
- Local Connections: We are informed about events and activities you can enjoy during your stay. We love Bear Lake!
- Continuous Improvement: We ask for feedback after every stay, so we are always improving every property to best fit guest’s needs.
- Simple Reservations: We make reservations easy by allowing you to reserve online, over the phone, or in person.
- Fast Check In: We make our check-in process simple and easy so that you can get to enjoying your stay in Bear Lake.
- Fair Policies: Our rental and refund policies are clear and fair to both you and our property owners.
- Clean Properties: We employ trained, skilled housekeepers to make sure you are comfortable.
- Easy Communication: You can reach us via phone, text, email, twitter, facebook, or in-person for anything you may need.
***NO PETS ALLOWED***