Peace of Mind
Know your property is being taken care of year-round by our professional staff members:
- Maintenance & Repairs
Our professional, courteous, and fully trained staff understands the need to match each renters special requirements to the perfect home creating the most memorable stay and giving you peace of mind knowing your property is being well cared for.
Communication is key.
We see you as a business partner and thus we always keep you in the loop on things pertaining to your property.
We will provided an annual report to you about your property and include guest comments on suggestions on how to improve your unit.
Our strategic alliances with key restaurants and recreational services such as BearLakeFun.com and Summit Inn Pizza help us offer the complete Bear Lake experience to our renters, thus increasing your occupancy.
These partnerships allows us to furnish vouchers to our guests.
No other property management company in Bear Lake can offer these vouchers making our rental properties more desirable.
Highest Rental Revenue
We consistently offer the highest return to our owners through a higher occupancy rate.
We take care of our guest and are able to match each guest with the best rental unit – creating a memorable stay for the guest which creates high guest retention.
With a combined 25+ years of marketing & sales experience we communicate to our guests the value of renting through Bear Lake Cabin Rentals.
Our online ads hold top ranking positions on most major search engines, and we advertise with the best online vacation websites to get your property in front of potential renters.
Easy Property Management
Our goal is to make the rental experience as easy as possible for both guests and owners.
You’ll be provided with a login to our reservation system that will allow you to block dates you use your property.
For guests your property listing will include:
- virtual tours
- professional photos
- full descriptions
- property availability
Our listings offer potential renters 24-hour access to reserve your property, and our online booking process makes it easy for renters to search for available properties and book their stay directly from our website.
What do you take care of?
- Pay mortgage, home insurances, utilities, and property taxes
- Upkeep on wear and tear items (i.e. cleaning or replacing worn-out items, painting walls, etc.)
- Maintain or arrange for maintenance of exterior such as landscaping and snow removal (if it applies)
What do we take care of?
- Advertising the property
- Taking care of reservations and guest transactions
- Collecting and remitting sales tax
- Paying for the credit card processing fees
- Cleaning the property after guest use
- Cleaning the property after owner use (if desired)
- 24 hour emergency maintenance services
- Washing towels (on-site) and linens (off-site)
- Providing and replacing consumable supplies (i.e. toilet paper, paper towels, garbage bags, hand soap, dish soap, dishwasher soap, laundry soap, etc.)
- Doing maintenance items (i.e. replacing fire alarm batteries, changing HVAC filter, replacing light bulbs, tightening screws and bolts on furniture, etc)
- Enforcing rental rules
- Providing a spring deep clean
- Collecting guest comments and providing that feedback to the owner (immediately if necessary or in an annual report)
- Checking on the property through the winter
- Check-in and check-out guests
- Arranging other maintenance if needed (i.e. calling a furnace repair man and letting him/her into the property)
- Provide owner with a login to reservation system for “owner blocks” for personal use of property
- Providing monthly income statements and depositing funds to the owner
What People Are Saying About Bear Lake Cabin Rentals
Words cannot even begin to express our appreciation for Joey and his willingness to help us in any way possible. We loved the house! The experience here was phenomenal. IT has been one of our favorite Christmases. Everything was perfect in every way! We are truly blessed to have been here! Thank you! Thank you! It was the best.The Roberts Family
We brought our family of 6 and had a reunion with 6 other relatives and had plenty of room to relax and enjoy ourselves. My kids (ages 4 - 13) were thrilled with the garage-converted game room (ping pong table, Foosball, air hockey) and the giant screen tv and pool table downstairs. As a mother of four I really appreciated how organized the home is (everything is labeled) especially the kitchen - the cupboards are marked so you know where the pans are/go - etc. It was very helpful. Thanks for a memorable week and for the spectacular accommodations! The only downside was coming home to my own frumpy home...with no view...waa!Shauna
Thanks for ""upgrading"" our property!! Was really great for our family! Loved it! We wish we had more time to spend here. We'll be back for sure!The Walkenhorst Family
We enjoyed every aspect of our vacation up here at Bear Lake. Accomedations were 1st class, air conditioning malfunction was quickly corrected. Overall it was close to perfect. Chuck and his wife were gracious hosts. Thanks for a fun and enjoyable timeThe Stoddart Family